id=nl> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

About Me

Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Magical Meeting With People I Will Never Know

          If I could have a meeting with 3 famous people, I would have one with Alexander Graham Bell, Shah Rukh Khan, and Gordon Ramsay, and it would be in a restaurant.

          I chose Alexander not only because I researched him in 4th Grade, but also because I want to know about certain aspects of his life. As a child he grew up with a deaf mother and I wanted to know how he overcame such a strong gap with someone as close as his mother. He also had a natural knack for inventing when he was young, an example being him creating a dehusker. I also wanted to know his emotions when he first created the telephone, as I imagine it was a very big deal.

         If you don't know who Shah Rukh Khan is, then I feel bad for you(No offense). He's a very famous Indian actor who is considered one of the most influential people in India. He is also a huge philanthropist to disaster relief and health care, and is a supporter of children's education. He also has a nice beard. I would love to meet him and discuss the world with him, and i'm sure he would be awesome at conversation along with mixing humor into it.

        I chose Gordon Ramsay because I've recently taken more of an interest in cooking and it would be awesome to try some of his foods. He would give me me some of those famous insults, and knowing me, he would probably go even harsher. However, it would be nice to really get to know him.

       I would choose a restaurant because it's a casual place to hang out, and we could try some of Gordon's dishes. SRK would probably be cracking jokes while Alexander would try to fancily describe the quality of the food. All in all, it would be an awesome meeting

1 comment: