id=nl> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

About Me

Sunday, April 9, 2017

A Tribute To Someone Special

            Most people would write a tribute to someone in their family, or someone really close to them. However, I feel that I express this usually, especially to my family. I want to dedicate this to someone who's responsible for teaching me what I know. He's someone who really deserves this, and even a blog post won't do him justice. This person is Mr. Carris. He's the Social Studies Teacher at my school, and he's one of the best teachers I've had so far.
             He always explains things the subjects we're learning not only in the standard way, but in a way we can relate to and understand. He uses modern topics as analogies for conflicts and events, which really does help us absorb what's happening in the past. He's never afraid to teach us the gritty and real events of all the wars we've learned about.
             He always cracks jokes and makes sure that whatever we're focused on has a bit of humor in it. There's never a moment where tension, or any negative feelings are present in the classroom, as he never fails to break it. He doesn't fluff up what we learn, and isn't afraid to be completely honest about the feelings of people concerning the topic.
              Mr. Carris is truly someone who is not only great at his job, but is also someone who is great at lightening the hearts of those he knows. Even when I get to know more people and have more teachers, there is no one who will surpass Mr. Carris at what he does and no one who will take his place in my life.

1 comment:

  1. He seems like a really great teacher, I'd love to have a teacher like that.

    ReplyDelete