id=nl> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

About Me

Monday, November 21, 2016

My Gratitude List

            Thanksgiving is just a few days away, and since many retailers and people are just zooming past it into Christmas, I want to take time and make a Gratitude List to show what I am thankful for.



  1. I am thankful for my education from Golf, Hynes, and my future schools. It has and will shape me into the person I will become in life. It has given me the knowledge to understand the world and help me make decisions.
  2. I am thankful for my parents, who brought me into this world.  They have helped me get through problems but at the same time enjoy a laugh. 
  3. I am thankful for my friends, who I get to enjoy time with nearly every day of the week. They are also some of the most influential people in my life, as I model some of my actions after them.
  4. I am thankful for music, which lets me relax and soothe my stress in some situations. But more specifically, I am thankful for the artists behind the music, because they are the ones that come up and engineer the multitude of tunes that we are blessed to have
  5. I am thankful for sports like basketball and volleyball, as they allow me so get a taste of competition and train myself to become stronger and better at strategy.
  6. I am thankful for the animators and drawers in this world, both professional and uprising, because they provide me with franchises like Dragon Ball  and Pokémon.
  7. I am thankful for YouTube, as it is a place for people all over the world to share and give kindness and comedy to each other, including me.
  8. I am thankful for the money that my parents work to earn, because they provide a roof to live under and food to eat.
  9. I am thankful for game developers and programmers, as they create the different platforms and media for me to enjoy and pass time with.
  10. Lastly, I am thankful for the life that has been given to me, because without it I wouldn't be able to enjoy the world, its people, and the experiences we create.


1 comment:

  1. That is a great list of things to be grateful for it has all the essentials (including Pokémon).

    ReplyDelete