id=nl> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

About Me

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Food, Glorious Food

Today you will learn about my favorite place to eat, Le Yard house( The Yard house)


                The Yard house is a "gourmet" "restaurant" that is a nationwide chain. The reason for the quotations is that I don;t really know how to describe it, as it is a sort of pub/bar but it is still suitable for children. The one I go to is in Glenview, next to a movie theater. It is made out of brick, into the corner of a brick building.



                Inside it is large, with elements of wood, metal, glass, and stone throughout. It has many TV screens throughout, so that people can watch sports. I don't know how to very accurately describe it, but it looks amazing. There is a very lengthy menu, with a variety of items, from tacos to pizza to burgers to sandwiches to seafood. My favorite item( I've only been there 2 times) is the Nashville Hot Chicken Burger. It's taste is well balanced, and will stuff you nicely.


                One reason why I love the Yard House so much is because of is atmosphere. Even if you're not talking to anyone, it feels so nice to be there seeing people laugh and enjoy themselves. You just can't help but smile. This is why I love the Yard House, food and atmosphere.
The exterior of The Yard house, built into the Glen Town Center



How I feel when I eat a Yard House burger





1 comment:

  1. Man Buffalo Wild Wings has got nothing on this place. This seems like it has something for everyone in this restaurant I'd go there. Also, that Nashville Hot Chicken Burger made me hungry now.

    ReplyDelete