id=nl> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

About Me

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Where do I predict myself in 10 years?

           Okay. So in 10 years I see myself either living or finding an apartment, hopefully with one of my close friends or by myself. I really want a dog, specifically a Beauceron or German Shepherd. I'll probably be at or near the end of my college major, as of now either some type of engineer or in architecture. I want to be living a good life, with a strong foundation of money and friends/family around me, and who love me and vice versa. By then I hope I've already been to Europe and/or Australia, and have seen some of the world's greatest people and places, and really have built a library of knowledge and experience in me. I am planning to have learned Hindi, Korean, Chinese, German, and of course Spanish by then( like one of those super cool spies who go around the world! 8D)


              I want to become a physically and mentally strong person, capable of handling and overcoming all the problems life will throw at me, and all the problems that I might have to handle in my relationships. I don't want to be a lazy, uninspired person who does nothing with their life or ambitions. I want to study and learn more, but at the same time have fun and enjoy the different experiences that I'll have. Maybe I'll be able to get a Range Rover or Lincoln as a car!


             Overall, in 10 years I want to be in a life where I can enjoy and love the people and environment around me, where I can have no worries about problems and be safe.






Down Here! Hopefully I'll have a girlfriend ;)

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive goals you set for your set there Manu I hope you achieve them some time soon. I am really rooting for you to get that last goal (your girlfriend) and same over here lol.

    ReplyDelete