id=nl> expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

About Me

Friday, October 7, 2016

My Favorite Trip

My favorite trip was my 5th Grade trip to India. My mom and I went for a month. We had to go for a wedding, but my sister didn't go because she was busy. We flew into Dubai for a layover, then made the trip to India. It was really, really fun. My cousins form Britain were at the wedding too, and so were my cousins from Minnesota. We all got to stay at the same hotel, which was really fancy. One of my cousins form  Britain, Ishaan, looked almost exactly like me. We were so alike that everyone mistook us for the same person! At the wedding there was a reception, wedding, and after party. There was an indoor party with huge drums and a throne with the bride and groom on it. Outside there were many ceremonies and auspicious celebrations. We also did some touring around India, where we went to a lot of landmarks. I got to go to the Taj Mahal, were there were so many monkeys and baboons sitting on the edges and pillars. A man came with 2 dancing monkeys, and I got to shake hands with one of them! Another one jumped on my back. I got to see India Gate, and ride on my uncle's motorcycle. After India I went back to Dubai, to stay with my cousins. I got to ride a camel in the desert, and ride an ATV around the dunes. We went to the largest shopping mall in the world, where there was an aquarium! It was the best vacation I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment